- AEON PROTECT eye drop provides an artificial tear film on the eye’s surface for lasting relief and recovery immediately after eye surgery.
- The active ingredients are tailored to help improve visual outcomes following eye surgery, combining sodium hyaluronate (HA) with vitamins A and E to aid relief.
- AEON REPAIR also contains ß-glucan which helps to moisturise the eye
- AEON REPAIR is stored in an innovative dropper device which enables the solution to stay sterile, without the need of a preservative, and it is also phosphate free.
- Compatible with all types of contact lenses
THE AEON STORY
AEON is a family of eye drops designed to support the health of your tear film. Recently published research suggests that dry eye may be a hidden obstacle to some patients’ satisfaction with their cataract surgery.1
That’s why we created AEON, a new eye drop family designed specifically for use before and after eye surgery, to aid your recovery and to optimise your vision after eye surgery.
At Rayner, we have been providing the best visual outcomes for patients since 1910, and we understand the challenges that can be experienced following eye surgery – AEON products were created specifically to help you with ocular surface disease, before and after surgery.
All AEON products are preservative and phosphate free.
There are no reviews yet.